It is convenient to make a security ckecklist of some elements related with the your store or business facilities this beginning of the year 2018. In many times we overlook aspects that we may think that are not so important, but can be vital to have an appropiate level of security. Here are some tips:
- Rekey. Sometimes the keys of your business have been managed by employees who have resigned or been fired. We can not be sure if there are copies of those keys; so, it is important to rekey.
- Door Replacement. Due to so much use, some types of door tend to deteriorate easily, in certain occasions it is better to replace the door for a better quality one.
- Locks changing. How safe is the lock of your doors? Some of them are very easy to open by thieves, we must ensure that we have locks that provide the higher level of security.
- Hinges. Many times the locks are secure, but the hinges are weak. This makes your doors easy to open with the appropriate tool. It is advisable to make sure that the hinges are secure.
- Copy your keys. It is necessary to have copies of all the keys of the business. It is not advisable to have only one key for each door. The same applies to the keys for company’s vehicles.
These are just a security checklist that can be evaluated at the beginning of the year or at any time your think is appropriate. On the other hand, if you reside in Ashburn, VA or the surrounding areas and you would like to have a securiry evaluation in your business, do not hesitate to contact us. Call now at 703 981 9911.
Lockcity Locksmths LLC.